Hair thinning or even hair loss is fairly common, it can occur for a variety of reasons. From genetics, nutrient deficiencies, your diet, stress, environmental pollution, styling products, or even just because you’re getting older.
If you’re bald, unfortunately the best way to get hair back is a transplant or medication, but if your hair is just thinning out, you still have time to fix it, here are some suggestions you can try to help thicken your hair.
- Wake up 15 minutes earlier from your daily regimen, and meditate.
- Before going to bed, write about your thoughts, or what is overwhelming you.
- Exercise; can increase your blood flow and affect your mind, body and hair.
- Have enough sleep.
- Have 10 minute breaks in between your daily tasks.
- Legumes, Egg, mushrooms, avocado, and sweet potatoes are great foods to receive biotin.
- Beans, dark green vegetable leaves, red meat, nuts or even tofu to receive Iron.
- Whole Grains, Milk, oyster, lobster and dark chocolate to receive zinc.
- Vitamin E could help support a healthy scalp due to providing natural antioxidants. Nuts provide an amazing source of vitamin e for example almonds and peanuts. Another great source are sunflower seeds.
- Stay hydrated. The average amount of water a man should drink daily is about 3.7L a day.
- Using products right after you shower, or adding dry shampoo. Styling your hair with products right away doesn’t allow your hair follicles to breathe. If you must add products right away, have one or two days a week where you allow your hair to dry out without products.
- Do not dry your hair with a blow dryer or straighten your hair everyday. If you must, make sure to use heat protecting products and try to limit the amount of time you use heating tools.
- Do not just brush your hair, exfoliate it! Scalp massage brushes are amazing to use before shampoo or Jack dean Military Brush when it's dry to help avoid dandruff and help drag your natural oils to the rest of your hair. This also helps to maintain the amount of oil you have on the roots of your hair. Too much oil clogs up, which is what we want to avoid.
- Believe it or not, but a shower filter is an amazing tool to have. Protects your skin and hair from dryness and irritation by eliminating chlorine and chloramine from the water. Chlorine is an agitator of a host of skin problems, exacerbating blemishes, acne, and also your hair.
- Rosemary Oil
- Grape Seed Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Green tea
- Apple cider; keep in mind, to dilute apple cider with warm water.
PRODUCTS THAT CAN HELP
Go 24.7 Mint Thickening shampoo is formulated with peppermint oil to soothe the scalp, menthol to stimulate hair growth, contains B5 and honey to aid in cell rejuvenation. Vitamin B5, also known as calcium pantothenic acid, is great to maintain healthy hair and prevent hair loss.
If you need to cover up some patches while your hair grows back, this powder be a life saver. SureThik is made of natural keratin fibers that bond to your existing hair follicles. Your hair will appear thicker and fuller instantly!
Learn how to recognize your beard neckline, how to shave it, and what tools will give you the greatest finish.
Your hair game's on point, sideburns are trimmed and your facial hair looks prestige. However, it may seem we may be forgetting something. Let's talk about trimming your eyebrows.
If you’re not already wearing sunscreen each and every day - this is your sign to do so, keep reading to learn what SPF truly is about and how to avoid looking like a tomato.
Razor looking a little dull? Not sure whether or not it’s time to switch out that razor you’ve had for - god knows - how many weeks? Well, question no more! Here are some notes that will help you determine how often you should change your razor blade before it causes any irritation or damage to your skin!
Black heads are one of those things that are difficult to get rid of in life. Of course, you can easily remove them with a nasal strip, but did you know that they can harm your skin and refill with bacteria where it once was? Leading you to the same spot you were two weeks ago. Let's talk about our strawberry nose for a moment, shall we?
“Mi casa es su casa '' - here are some tips that you will want to keep in mind if you are having people over for Easter!
Entertaining can be difficult, but here is the basic information that will make you shine as the "host with the most".
Did you know that men age at a faster rate than women? The skin of men and women is significantly different. You'd be shocked how quickly you could tell them apart if you got up close to them. Here are some of the reasons why men's skin differs from women's.
It can be difficult to plan a romantic night at times. Whether it's due to the pandemic, Netflix and chill becoming repetitive, or running out of ideas. King's Crown has you covered! We've come up with some fantastic ideas for you and your significant other. Here are 5 fun ideas for you and your loved one.