It's a simple fact: first impressions matter. That means what you wear (and how) matters. You don't always have to be the most stylish in the room, but, it's no secret- first impressions matter.
Of course, who you are is key to creating relationships and allows others to see how wonderful of a person you are, but if you look a bit sloppy, well they will most likely second guess if they want to invite you to their next get together or hire you at the job you were looking forward to.
This doesn't have to be complicated, here are a few pointers that were passed down to us from our fathers, that really made a difference!
- Keeping your shoes shined and cleaned. Good trick is to do it after you finish using them, so the next time you need to use them, they're ready to be used.
- Making sure your outfits don't have holes, or lose strings. Throw out items or donate it to your closest salvation army.
- Iron your shirts before putting them away.
- Quality items last longer, and it can be difficult to tell what is good fabric and what is bad. You can buy name brands, trendy design quality, how an outfit fits, and what material it is made of.
- Having a specific style also works wonders, such as choosing only five different shades or sticking to one, or having specific colours and outfits that all work together in different ways.
- Treat it like a ritual
- Choose the correct type of razor for your hair and skin
- Keep your razors/shaving kit clean and sharp
- Trim your beard using clippers before shaving (If its long)
- Wash your face
- Apply a natural pre-shave oil to nourish the skin and lubricate the razor
- Heat your pores with a warm towel
- Apply shaving cream, with your hands or with a brush
- Shave with the grain of your hair, then across it at the end
- Rinse your face with warm water
- Apply a natural, non-alcoholic aftershave balm to clean your skin without irritating it
Father's Day is June 18th, which is this Sunday- did you get Dad a gift yet?
If you haven't, you need to check out this list and grab Dad a gift that looks like you've been planning all year long!
Our weekly Father's Day Gift Guide continues with a collection of gifts for Dad that he's going to love. This week, you'll find items like a luxury shoe horns, the best electric shaver on the market, socks that really speak, and more!
Check out our entire list of Father's Day Gift Ideas, order online, and get them deleivered today!
A Gift Guide featuring some top Gift Idea for Father's Day 2023.
Explore some unexpected, and cool gifts that your Dad will want to get this Father's Day!
Spring his here and summer is quickly approaching! The sun's out longer and it's now time to update your skincare routine accordingly. Time to break out the sunscreen! But, before you just grab any old sunscreen, you would want to make sure it's the right SPF.
What is SPF? What SPF is enough? How often should sunscreen be applied? Your questions answered here!
As Julia Child once said, “No one is born a great cook, one learns from doing." Since the 1960s, cooking has been recognized to be an art.
When it comes to kitchen cuisine, the adage "practice makes perfect" is accurate. Cooking at home often will help you improve your skills and, in addition, is a healthier alternative to eating out.
In this week's blog, we've listed some ideas for you to try in the kitchen to help you become a better cook this year!
These could be gifts for your father or grandfather, your boss, the friend that goes out of his way to make sure everyone is well taken care of, or the kind-hearted, older gentleman that treats you like family. These gifts are perfect for THAT guy - or any guy you want to get a gift for - and you want to get him something he will actually use!