What is the purpose of your hairstyle? Are you attending a wedding, visiting your girlfriend's parents, or simply looking for a change? Trust me, It doesn't stop when you wash your hair or get a fantastic haircut. From waxes, creams, and hair sprays which one is best for your hair type? Here's our guide to how to style men's hair, including everything you should use to create a masterpiece.
- Get a new haircut. Make sure to pick a hairstyle that works with your personality. Not sure what will suit you and the shape of your face, find a barber who can help you.
- You may need to refresh your hair to keep it looking neat in between your hair cuts. Keep a small electric razor like Wahl Peanut on hand, so you can clean up around the edges of your hairline. You can also find a barber that offers a quick touch up between cuts!
- Keep a small comb on hand, such as our King's Crown jacket comb, to comb your hair back into place, if necessary. You can also moisten your hair and touch it up with your fingertips in the men's room to re-activate the product you currently have in your hair.
How to style:
- Wash your hair with shampoo and follow it with conditioner. You need clean hair for this style.
- Have a diffuser connected to your hairdryer to reduce frizz and damage, then blow dry your hair with medium heat, and dry it the opposite way it naturally falls. Then, blow-dry the front of your hair while using a vented brush, backward into the classic, pompadour shape.
- Lock your style with hair products like Pomade or clay. Pomade gives a classic, Elvis look, you'll want to use a high hold, high shine pomade, like our Barberstation Pomade. Clay can give you a more pomp, a more natural look, more touchable, and it helps make it look thicker for the fellas with thin hair.
- Rub a small amount of product into your hands and gently work it through your hair with your fingers, into dry hair. Then finish it off with a comb. Add more products if needed.
How to style:
- Have a diffuser connected to your hairdryer to reduce frizz and damage, and blow dry your hair with medium heat, and dry it the opposite way it naturally falls. Then, blow-dry the front of your hair while using a vented brush, comb your hair to the area you want, whether it's to the side or middle.
- Lock your style with hair products like gel, hairspray or clay.
Texture hair can also be cut anyway, all you need to do is a messy but classic style.
How to style:
- Have a diffuser connected to your hairdryer to reduce frizz and damage, and blow dry your hair with medium heat, and dry it the way you want it, whether it be backwards, front wards, to the side or split in the middle.
- Lock your style with hair products like medium hold, cream or if you have long hair, a light cream.
- Rub a small amount of product into your hands and gently work it through your damp hair with your fingers. To give it a more messy look, move it or rub it around with your fingers. Move it around until you find your spot. Then brush it if necessary.
Regardless of which style you pick , remember everyone's hair is different, so it will always look a little different. Keep on playing around with your hair until you find a style you like best.
If you need help go to your local barbershop and ask them to help you out! Don't forget you can always switch your hair styles around, until you find the one that suits you and your personality.
Father's Day is June 18th, which is this Sunday- did you get Dad a gift yet?
If you haven't, you need to check out this list and grab Dad a gift that looks like you've been planning all year long!
Our weekly Father's Day Gift Guide continues with a collection of gifts for Dad that he's going to love. This week, you'll find items like a luxury shoe horns, the best electric shaver on the market, socks that really speak, and more!
Check out our entire list of Father's Day Gift Ideas, order online, and get them deleivered today!
A Gift Guide featuring some top Gift Idea for Father's Day 2023.
Explore some unexpected, and cool gifts that your Dad will want to get this Father's Day!
Spring his here and summer is quickly approaching! The sun's out longer and it's now time to update your skincare routine accordingly. Time to break out the sunscreen! But, before you just grab any old sunscreen, you would want to make sure it's the right SPF.
What is SPF? What SPF is enough? How often should sunscreen be applied? Your questions answered here!
- 0 comments
- Tags: hair, hair care, hair style, hair tips, haircut, Hairstyle tips, long hair, men long hair, products