WHEN TO USE COLOURFUL SOCKS
HOW TO USE SOCKS
- Easiest thing to do with colourful socks is to aim for a simple match. Meaning, match either your tie or the pocket square. Sometimes you wont make the exact match but let's say your tie is navy blue, use socks that have some navy blue in it. The easiest way to pick a colour you're already wearing and choose socks that have THAT colour in them!
- Is a good idea to have a basic understanding of what colours will match well with your footwear. For instance, if you are wearing brown, earth tones (think green, orange, yellow, etc) look great! Navy? You can opt for jewel tones, and bright hues. Wearing black? Anything goes!
- If you are wearing an outfit with a heavy pattern to it, opt for a bright sock in a solid colour, or a pattern that is bigger.
- If you like to show them off when you sit, try to get shorter pants. No, we're not talking about flood pants but let's say your normally 36 in length then use 34. So when you sit voila : SOCKS!
- Pick socks that speak to your personality. Are you a cyclists? Opt for ones with bikes on them. Really into superhero's? Find ones that have your favourite superhero on them. Match your personality to your socks.
These could be gifts for your father or grandfather, your boss, the friend that goes out of his way to make sure everyone is well taken care of, or the kind-hearted, older gentleman that treats you like family. These gifts are perfect for THAT guy - or any guy you want to get a gift for - and you want to get him something he will actually use!
Learn how to recognize your beard neckline, how to shave it, and what tools will give you the greatest finish.
Your hair game's on point, sideburns are trimmed and your facial hair looks prestige. However, it may seem we may be forgetting something. Let's talk about trimming your eyebrows.
If you’re not already wearing sunscreen each and every day - this is your sign to do so, keep reading to learn what SPF truly is about and how to avoid looking like a tomato.
Razor looking a little dull? Not sure whether or not it’s time to switch out that razor you’ve had for - god knows - how many weeks? Well, question no more! Here are some notes that will help you determine how often you should change your razor blade before it causes any irritation or damage to your skin!
Black heads are one of those things that are difficult to get rid of in life. Of course, you can easily remove them with a nasal strip, but did you know that they can harm your skin and refill with bacteria where it once was? Leading you to the same spot you were two weeks ago. Let's talk about our strawberry nose for a moment, shall we?
“Mi casa es su casa '' - here are some tips that you will want to keep in mind if you are having people over for Easter!
Entertaining can be difficult, but here is the basic information that will make you shine as the "host with the most".
Did you know that men age at a faster rate than women? The skin of men and women is significantly different. You'd be shocked how quickly you could tell them apart if you got up close to them. Here are some of the reasons why men's skin differs from women's.
It can be difficult to plan a romantic night at times. Whether it's due to the pandemic, Netflix and chill becoming repetitive, or running out of ideas. King's Crown has you covered! We've come up with some fantastic ideas for you and your significant other. Here are 5 fun ideas for you and your loved one.