WHEN TO USE COLOURFUL SOCKS
HOW TO USE SOCKS
- Easiest thing to do with colourful socks is to aim for a simple match. Meaning, match either your tie or the pocket square. Sometimes you wont make the exact match but let's say your tie is navy blue, use socks that have some navy blue in it. The easiest way to pick a colour you're already wearing and choose socks that have THAT colour in them!
- Is a good idea to have a basic understanding of what colours will match well with your footwear. For instance, if you are wearing brown, earth tones (think green, orange, yellow, etc) look great! Navy? You can opt for jewel tones, and bright hues. Wearing black? Anything goes!
- If you are wearing an outfit with a heavy pattern to it, opt for a bright sock in a solid colour, or a pattern that is bigger.
- If you like to show them off when you sit, try to get shorter pants. No, we're not talking about flood pants but let's say your normally 36 in length then use 34. So when you sit voila : SOCKS!
- Pick socks that speak to your personality. Are you a cyclists? Opt for ones with bikes on them. Really into superhero's? Find ones that have your favourite superhero on them. Match your personality to your socks.
Father's Day is June 18th, which is this Sunday- did you get Dad a gift yet?
If you haven't, you need to check out this list and grab Dad a gift that looks like you've been planning all year long!
Our weekly Father's Day Gift Guide continues with a collection of gifts for Dad that he's going to love. This week, you'll find items like a luxury shoe horns, the best electric shaver on the market, socks that really speak, and more!
Check out our entire list of Father's Day Gift Ideas, order online, and get them deleivered today!
A Gift Guide featuring some top Gift Idea for Father's Day 2023.
Explore some unexpected, and cool gifts that your Dad will want to get this Father's Day!
Spring his here and summer is quickly approaching! The sun's out longer and it's now time to update your skincare routine accordingly. Time to break out the sunscreen! But, before you just grab any old sunscreen, you would want to make sure it's the right SPF.
What is SPF? What SPF is enough? How often should sunscreen be applied? Your questions answered here!
As Julia Child once said, “No one is born a great cook, one learns from doing." Since the 1960s, cooking has been recognized to be an art.
When it comes to kitchen cuisine, the adage "practice makes perfect" is accurate. Cooking at home often will help you improve your skills and, in addition, is a healthier alternative to eating out.
In this week's blog, we've listed some ideas for you to try in the kitchen to help you become a better cook this year!
These could be gifts for your father or grandfather, your boss, the friend that goes out of his way to make sure everyone is well taken care of, or the kind-hearted, older gentleman that treats you like family. These gifts are perfect for THAT guy - or any guy you want to get a gift for - and you want to get him something he will actually use!