- Wash your face twice a day, especially after exercising, with a light cleanser like Malin+Goetz Grapefruit Cleanser.
- Salicylic acid aids in the removal of dead skin cells by destroying germs and excess oil. If you have oily skin, apply it twice a day every day. Use it once a day or every other day if you have normal to dry skin and/or sensitive skin (When using it, make sure to remove your daily cleanser).
- Use oil free sunscreen
- Exfoliate your skin, once or twice a week with a high quality exfoliant that is made for your face. We recommend something similar to our Neal’s Yard Face Buff
- Charcoal or clay masks; helps to get rid of excess dirt and oil from the skin.
- Chemical peels
- Retinoids; derived of vitamin A that will speed up the cell turnover process in your skin. This is helpful when it comes to acne, reducing and preventing signs of aging, treating hyper pigmentation and many other conditions.
- Nose strips can help to remove any new black heads, but not as effective at removing the ones that have been there for a while. We recommend that you use this method once every 1-2 months. Make sure to end it with a cool pack on your skin to help with the damaged skin and also to continue with maintaining your skin.
- Change your pillowcase every one or two weeks. Your pillow case is the one place that collects all of our face oils, dead skin, saliva, hair particles. Laying your face on that pillow every night can lead to clogged pours.
- Hormonal or stress change.
- Using any facial products that contain a lot of or an excessive amount of oils. Some examples can include cleansers that have jojoba oils, rosemary oils, etc.
- Your diet plays a big role on your skin. Diets that are high in foods that increase blood sugar levels can often show on the skin.
- Try going to an aesthetician for regular facials. During facials, often times, extractions are part of the process. This is when they use a small tool to squeeze the clog out of a pore without breaking the skin or enlarging the pore.
Learn how to recognize your beard neckline, how to shave it, and what tools will give you the greatest finish.
Your hair game's on point, sideburns are trimmed and your facial hair looks prestige. However, it may seem we may be forgetting something. Let's talk about trimming your eyebrows.
If you’re not already wearing sunscreen each and every day - this is your sign to do so, keep reading to learn what SPF truly is about and how to avoid looking like a tomato.
Razor looking a little dull? Not sure whether or not it’s time to switch out that razor you’ve had for - god knows - how many weeks? Well, question no more! Here are some notes that will help you determine how often you should change your razor blade before it causes any irritation or damage to your skin!
Black heads are one of those things that are difficult to get rid of in life. Of course, you can easily remove them with a nasal strip, but did you know that they can harm your skin and refill with bacteria where it once was? Leading you to the same spot you were two weeks ago. Let's talk about our strawberry nose for a moment, shall we?
“Mi casa es su casa '' - here are some tips that you will want to keep in mind if you are having people over for Easter!
Entertaining can be difficult, but here is the basic information that will make you shine as the "host with the most".
Did you know that men age at a faster rate than women? The skin of men and women is significantly different. You'd be shocked how quickly you could tell them apart if you got up close to them. Here are some of the reasons why men's skin differs from women's.
It can be difficult to plan a romantic night at times. Whether it's due to the pandemic, Netflix and chill becoming repetitive, or running out of ideas. King's Crown has you covered! We've come up with some fantastic ideas for you and your significant other. Here are 5 fun ideas for you and your loved one.