We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $150 before taxes; some conditions apply. Offer cannot be combined with other promotions.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Trade orders
- Orders from outside Canada, including the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc.).
- Orders for which a discount coupon is used.
Shipping Costs are calculated using automated software. Shipping charges vary depending on the location, size and weight of package. Due to requirements set by credit card companies, we can ship ONLY through methods that provide tracking number and insurance.
CanadaEastern Canada: 2-9 business days
Western Canada: 4-9 business days
USASmall Packages via Air: 7-14 business days
Expedited Parcel: 7-15 business days
- A business day is a regular work day (Monday through Friday). Business days do not include weekends or Canadian statutory holidays.
- Orders received between Monday and Friday are usually processed within two business days. - Orders are not processed on statutory holidays or weekends.
- Orders received on Saturday and Sunday are usually processed by 6PM on Tuesday.
No On-time Guarantee
Sadly, we have no control over shipping carriers, their operations, or events that affect their delivery schedules. Therefore, we cannot guarantee on-time delivery. We send you full tracking information once the order has left our warehouse.
No Liability for Customer Data Entry Errors or Customer Absence
We are not responsible for customer errors in an order's content(s), delivery address entry or if customer is not available to receive the order if a signature is required. Please review your order and contact us immediately if you find mistakes.
In cases where an order is returned to us due to a customer data entry error or customer absence, we can:
- Issue a Refund: We will issue a refund if you choose to cancel your order after such an instance of non-delivery. We will deduct the original shipping fee from your refund, as well as any additional charges/penalties Canada Post applies for returning the package to us.
Reship: In such cases, an additional fee will apply to reship your goods.
No Liability for Damages Caused by Inclement Weather
We have no control over and are not responsible for weather-related damages incurred during product transit after shipping. This includes but is not limited to, product breakages due to freezing, hurricanes, etc. Please consult the weather forecast for the estimated transit period and take into consideration freeze warnings, severe storm warnings, etc.
No Responsibility for Customs Duties and FeesWe have no control over and are not responsible for duties, taxes or fees charged by customs or postal service at the destination country.
- Canadian customers ARE NOT charged any duties or brokerage fees since we ship from a Canadian location. GST/HST still apply.
- Non-Canadian/International Customers: please verify taxes and duty schedules with your local custom authorities before placing your order. If an order is returned to us due to customer refusal to pay the applicable duties, taxes or fees we will issue a refund. We deduct the original shipping fee from your refund as well as any additional charges /penalties /Canada Post applicable charges, etc. for returning the package to us.
- If an order is returned to us due to customer's refusal to pay the applicable customs duties, taxes or fees we will not reship.
We charge GST/HST for all Canadian orders.
If you have any questions about our shipping policy, please feel free to contact us.