- Plan Ahead - Planning is the key to executing a successful cocktail event. Start by setting a budget and determining the size and scope of your event. Consider the venue, guest list, menu, and theme.
- Choose a Venue - When choosing a venue, consider the atmosphere, capacity, and location. Make sure the venue can accommodate the size of your guest list and has the necessary amenities. Small, intimate gatherings can surely be held in anyone's home, but if your guest list is large, or you don't have the capacity to hold the event in your own home, opt for a nice restaurant, a bar, or you can event rent out an event space!
- Design a Menu - The menu is an important part of any cocktail event. Choose a selection of cocktails and appetizers that complement each other and fit your theme. Consider dietary restrictions and make sure there are options for all guests.
- Hire Staff - Depending on the size and scope of your event, you may need to hire additional staff to help with setup, bartending, and catering. For smaller cocktail events, you can always set up the food nicely on a designated table for your guests to help themselves, alongside a DIY bar for guests to make their own signature cocktails!
- Decorate - Create a cohesive and inviting atmosphere by decorating your venue with lighting, furniture, and decor that fits your theme.
- Provide Entertainment - Consider providing entertainment to keep guests engaged and add to the atmosphere. This can include live music, DJs, or other performers, games, karaoke - whatever you feel best suits you, your guests, and your cocktail event's theme.
- Enjoy - Once the event is underway, enjoy yourself and interact with your guests. Make sure everyone is having a good time and that the event runs smoothly.
Cocktail events are a great way to bring people together in a relaxed and social setting. By planning ahead, choosing the right venue, designing a menu, and providing entertainment, you can execute a successful cocktail event that your guests will remember for years to come! Remember to have fun and enjoy the event along with your guests.
Having a DIY bar at your next cocktail event? Or maybe one of your guests just love being behind the bar? In any case, elevate your bar with Ethan + Ashe's Mixing Beaker! Straight from their Lab Series, Ethan + Ashe's Mixing Beaker features graduated measurements to take the guesswork out of building one or more cocktails! Mix and make your favourite cocktails in this beaker and WOW all your guests!
Father's Day is June 18th, which is this Sunday- did you get Dad a gift yet?
If you haven't, you need to check out this list and grab Dad a gift that looks like you've been planning all year long!
Our weekly Father's Day Gift Guide continues with a collection of gifts for Dad that he's going to love. This week, you'll find items like a luxury shoe horns, the best electric shaver on the market, socks that really speak, and more!
Check out our entire list of Father's Day Gift Ideas, order online, and get them deleivered today!
A Gift Guide featuring some top Gift Idea for Father's Day 2023.
Explore some unexpected, and cool gifts that your Dad will want to get this Father's Day!
Spring his here and summer is quickly approaching! The sun's out longer and it's now time to update your skincare routine accordingly. Time to break out the sunscreen! But, before you just grab any old sunscreen, you would want to make sure it's the right SPF.
What is SPF? What SPF is enough? How often should sunscreen be applied? Your questions answered here!