If you find yourself wondering about the next step after finishing your shave, we have an answer for you. Often the solution may lie in the post-shave routine: the aftershave. Gone are the days when aftershave was solely associated with cologne and strong scents. Nowadays, aftershaves have undergone significant advancements, offering new forms and benefits.
- After shaving, wash your face with warm water to remove any shaving residue and open skin pores.
- Then dry your face with a clean towel by patting it dry- avoiding rubbing so as not to irritate the skin.
- Scoop out a small amount of aftershave and apply to palms. Rub it between your palms to distribute the product evenly.
- Apply the aftershave to the face and neck in massaging movements, avoiding strong pressure. Cover all areas that have been shaved.
- Use your fingers to massage the skin until the aftershave is completely absorbed.
- Give the product some time to dry on the skin without rubbing or pressing.
- If desired, after using aftershave, you can apply a regular moisturizer or sunscreen for additional hydration and protection of the skin.
Father's Day is June 18th, which is this Sunday- did you get Dad a gift yet?
If you haven't, you need to check out this list and grab Dad a gift that looks like you've been planning all year long!
Our weekly Father's Day Gift Guide continues with a collection of gifts for Dad that he's going to love. This week, you'll find items like a luxury shoe horns, the best electric shaver on the market, socks that really speak, and more!
Check out our entire list of Father's Day Gift Ideas, order online, and get them deleivered today!
A Gift Guide featuring some top Gift Idea for Father's Day 2023.
Explore some unexpected, and cool gifts that your Dad will want to get this Father's Day!
Spring his here and summer is quickly approaching! The sun's out longer and it's now time to update your skincare routine accordingly. Time to break out the sunscreen! But, before you just grab any old sunscreen, you would want to make sure it's the right SPF.
What is SPF? What SPF is enough? How often should sunscreen be applied? Your questions answered here!