A shaving brush is an absolute essential item if you are looking to get the perfect lather for the best shave. You’ve experimented with different brushes and you found the one that’s best for you, now you want to make sure you maintain your investment for as long as possible. But how?
Here are some easy steps to follow to make sure you take proper care of your shaving brush:
Keep your brush clean and well-maintained, this will prevent unwanted germs, shaving cream clumps, and hairs. If your brush is made with real Badger Hair, it can be treated in the same way as human hair. You got it! Shampoo and conditioner. Here are some tips to follow:
- Use lukewarm water. Hot water can cause the hair to fall out or become over-dried, in the long term it can even melt the glue that keeps the brush and hair together. Therefore avoid using hot water.
- After you're done shaving, give your brush a good rinse. But try to avoid overly manipulating the bristles.
- Let it dry naturally. Place brush on a brush holder, hang to air dry.
- Once a month, give your brush a deep clean. Wash the brush with a bit of shampoo. This will help to remove any residual lather from the bristles and knot. You can also follow it with a bit of conditioner.
If the brush's softness and performance begin to deteriorate, It's time for the major clean up. The best way to clean it is to swirl it in a bowl of 20 percent vinegar and 80 percent water or 2 teaspoons of borax in a cup of water for 30 minutes. We recommend doing it once a month or whenever you feel the need.
Father's Day is June 18th, which is this Sunday- did you get Dad a gift yet?
If you haven't, you need to check out this list and grab Dad a gift that looks like you've been planning all year long!
Our weekly Father's Day Gift Guide continues with a collection of gifts for Dad that he's going to love. This week, you'll find items like a luxury shoe horns, the best electric shaver on the market, socks that really speak, and more!
Check out our entire list of Father's Day Gift Ideas, order online, and get them deleivered today!
A Gift Guide featuring some top Gift Idea for Father's Day 2023.
Explore some unexpected, and cool gifts that your Dad will want to get this Father's Day!
Spring his here and summer is quickly approaching! The sun's out longer and it's now time to update your skincare routine accordingly. Time to break out the sunscreen! But, before you just grab any old sunscreen, you would want to make sure it's the right SPF.
What is SPF? What SPF is enough? How often should sunscreen be applied? Your questions answered here!
- 0 comments
- Tags: blog, brush, mens grooming, Shaving Brush, shaving tips, store news, tips from the Pro